Man, that assignment was rough. The recursion really boggled my mind and I over thought way too much when it was in fact rather simple. Every night I would think I figured something out just to have my hopes evaporate the next day as I realize that the code only works to a certain extent. I read through some slogs in hope for a stray tip, but everyone concealed the meat of the information really well (to my dismay).
I went to a few help sessions; the TAs and even students there really helped me out. The Bahen building is really nice, even though I didn't realize how much I got used to the constant barrage of music in my own faculty before entering into the relatively quiet compsci building. The majority of the computers in the music faculty might as well have negative ram given how quickly they seize up.
Now, onwards to the next assignment. >_>
No comments:
Post a Comment