Object-Oriented Programming
Object-oriented programming, from what I understand, is similar to having a template at hand so that a programmer can create things particular to that template easily and efficiently, doing some work now to save a whole lot of repetitiveness down the line. This is similar to the audio engineering course I'm taking, where a template contains the preset hookups to the pre-amp, reverberation units, the microphones, and others, to save the time otherwise taken up by the setup that will inevitably irritate the grouchy musicians you are recording. Many programs has been using such frameworks for quite a while now. Office programs provide templates, musical notation programs let you choose your favourite fancy and stylistic note heads and clefs, etc. Maybe the Classes developed early on in this course will be used in later assignments?I want to make the blog pretty pls instruct much appreciate.
No comments:
Post a Comment